Hong Kong International Airport at Chek Lap Kok on Lantau Island . 40 km from the city . Every day to and from major cities around the country and overseas flights . Visitors arrive by plane , to retrieve luggage and passenger terminal after clearance , will be arranged using the A or B gate exit. Airport Passenger Terminal Building of the 1st and the 2nd , a bus shuttle between the two buildings , see their departure should be required where to Block .
Address: Sky Road, Airport Administration Building
Airport hotline 852-21818888
1. Where persons aged 12 departure airport departure tax to pay HK $ 120 ( Average ticket price includes the tax ) .
2. Hong Kong International Airport baggage new requirements : All passengers to carry liquids, gels and aerosols , are required with a capacity of not more than 100 ml containers , the container should be stored in a capacity not exceeding 1 liter , and transparent re-sealable plastic bag , and the need to ensure the bag completely closed . Some insurance approach is all consignments, including cosmetics and other liquid items can be checked .
3. Hong Kong Airport Luggage Storage charges, three hours or less of HK $ 40 ( per meter ) .
4. Octopus Card: Airport Express Line counter have to sell ; RMB exchange : exchange shop within the airport there . Exchange at the airport , but not recommended for many , the exchange rate is not worthwhile.
5. A large number of duty-free shops and restaurants mainly in T1 and T2, the PTB, the two terminals connected by a Skyplaza , where one can enjoy the pleasure of shopping .
More facilities can be found : http://www.hongkongairport.com/chi/shopping/index.html6, domestic direct flights from Hong Kong , the first after the plane pass, the most important is convenient, relatively few people cross the border , but the general ticket clearance than in Shenzhen, a lot more expensive , if you hold group sign (L sign ) , send off service did not find a convenience in Shenzhen . If it is direct flights to return , as long as the time to cross the border in Shenzhen , telling people to send signed , on their return flights to a list .
Hong Kong International Airport is not only seen as merely the appearance of a building and the second floor so simple, the 2nd building has 4 floors , our boarding passes for complete security had lost first , and then on the ticket boarding gate down to the bottom of the building to go, while the bottom is and subway stations , the need to sit in a rail car to go to the appropriate boarding gate ( the way my wife and I have to transfer to a low-orbit vehicle ) .